Monday, March 3, 2008

Begin, load..

left to believe less than one month, in order my project to terminate one month plus, to my report and the representation plus all tests and instructions terminate, which above come plus all arrows, which I received, during the category representative plus all application forms to fill out to apply in order for jobs to the career honestly, to give only handled, 3 summaries today, used straight a job and more is to come a job, which does not need however there, long application form. Feeling to fill, therefore fatigued, the same things, over and over more again..never writing white that being category is a representative so not simple, must be enthu much and receives all different one went, which enthu are not, to enthu. to be why my schoolmates are so calm? hello really there, are everything you? really to see you tmr.. it would not like to confront hope disappointment again..and my Prof said that something to me that lor. does not energize, which he says my CAP possibly to maintain those is difficult however I really to 2. Upper. need. I can do it to De lor.. Jiayou!this coming week is half time break, but she seems to like like a usual week me however her with activities haha..Watched "L change the world" yesterday filled if you death note, can you this film bah. like and I really impressed by the young jap actor and the actress. so young however really well when functioning. I remained, until the terminated credit notes and it show some seconds of "L of remainders in peacetime", everything that am? okaylor..
Source: http://stars-fruit.blogspot.com/2008/02/start-to-feel-load.html

Check this link too: mp3 downolad (http://find-mp3-easy.com/)

No comments: